 People / 3878
Re: I fell off the face of the earth
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 30 Oct 2003 11:14:26 GMT

In lugnet.people, Shiri Dori wrote:
Hi everyone!

Yesterday I realized I fell off the face of the earth. That I became one of
"those people" who just disappear and you never hear from them again. One of
those people, I remember Todd saying, that you wouldn't even know if they
died or just stopped going online - and from a virtual point of view they
did die (knock on wood), because they're just gone.

I know this is a long time since the original post but I thought I would just
add that I missed you too. My name won't be familiar to you as I have't posted
that much until recently and then mainly in .Trains, but I have been lurking
since 99 and I remember your name cropping up a lot in things I read. Today I
thought of you and did a search on the web and then on Lugnet and found out the
reasons for your quietness. Good luck with your course, am I right in saying
your on the last stretch?
I hope too that you haven't grown 'out of' Lego' and when you have 'more time'
(does this ever happen) you will find your enthusiasm rekindled.

tim