 People / 3816
  Trying to contact Simon MacDonald

hi simon, I've seen your torso stickers at brickshelf: (URL) would like to ask some questions about. unfortunately I couldn't find your e-mail-address. googling the web I just found another gallery at fbtb (this is the reason why I cross-posted the (...) (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.people, lugnet.starwars)