 People / 3754
    Re: I Asked... —Sean Devolites
   (...) Congratulations! Glad everything's goin well for you, how long till your wedding anyway? Hasta la Vista, Sean (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.people)

        Re: I Asked... —John P. Henderson
   (...) Thanks Sean! We're still in the daze of actually deciding we will, so nothing is set in stone yet. From what we've discussed, we will be looking at September or October of 2004. (Seems around here, one must make reservations for halls and (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.people)