 People / 3742
  Re: Badges, buttons, and the like...

(...) Yeah, but now it's actually hanging on the wall. :) (...) Not as many as previous years. Kristin got at least the basic pin sets from most (participating) states, and a couple of international pins. I'd guess about a 100 individual pins. Maybe (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jun-03, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Badges, buttons, and the like...

(...) WOW! I don't know what I'm more shocked about - 100 pins, or the statement 'not as many as previous years' when taking the former into account. :-) (...) That would be fun. -Tim (21 years ago, 7-Jun-03, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Badges, buttons, and the like...

(...) But last year, she had David to help her -- this year, she was on her own. And stuck in the press room. (...) Just watch out for pin traders from Arkansas! ;) Steve (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.people)