 People / 3682
  Re: Lego Road Trip of TN, GA, SC, NC, VA, NY

(...) (URL) have a safe and enjoyable trip! JohnG, GMLTC (21 years ago, 7-May-03, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Lego Road Trip of TN, GA, SC, NC, VA, NY

That place is a "dump" compaired to the fine Georgia LEGO Outlets: (URL) J. Trobaugh (...) (21 years ago, 7-May-03, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Lego Road Trip of TN, GA, SC, NC, VA, NY

After having visited four Lego Stores (The two in Georgia, Virginia, and Imagination center in Florida) I can say that I prefer the North Georgia Premium Outlets Store. It's smaller, so it's not filled with Lego structures to take up space like the (...) (21 years ago, 17-May-03, to lugnet.people)