 People / 3595
  Another Great Day!

Earlier today, I accepted a job at Westfield State College, in Massachusetts. West of Springfield, east of Pittsfield, south of Greenfield, north of ENFIELD! Once I get established (and get a Lego room set up), I'll start building again. You have (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Another Great Day!

(...) Congratulations, especially in this academic job climate. I'm envious because I do want to end up in Massachusetts! But I fear that we humanities people have little control over that. Mmmm, near Enfield and a Lego room. Nice. best (Not Dr. (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Another Great Day!

(...) Care to FIELD a few questions about this? :-P Paul Sinasohn BAYLUG (21 years ago, 13-Apr-03, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Another Great Day!

(...) Cool! More builders in Western Mass! (I'm in Greenfield myself.) Congrats on getting the job!! -Hendo (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Another Great Day!

(...) Yes, congrats indeed! When you get setup, drop me an email and we can talk about getting a local club started! Jake -- Jake McKee Webmaster - B.I. Portal (URL) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.ma.spr)