 People / 3559
  Great Day!

Hey, everybody. Just wanted to let y'all know that my student days are finally over. It'll be Doctor Teddy from now on! Bwahahahahahaaa! (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Great Day!

(...) Now that's scary! Congrats, Teddy! :-) -Tim (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Great Day!

(...) Hey, congratulations! How long did it take you to get the last signature on your dissertation? Bruce (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Great Day!

(...) Excellent. Now you can balance my checkbook and count all my Lego for me :-) Where will you go next? Any chance it's out to California? Paul Sinasohn BricksWest Registration LUGNET #115 BAYLUG (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Great Day!

(...) Help! Doctor Teddy! My leg is bleeding! Oh, wait, you're not a medical doctor are you? Then why am I wearing this silly robe? -The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.people)