 People / 3553
Re: "My Collection" download page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 05:39:39 GMT

In lugnet.people, Steve Martin writes:
Thanks, Todd.  BTW, while you are at it, would it be possible to add a link
to the Lugnet home page to take us to our own page when we are logged in?

Ya, in fact we're planning to make a lot of the member stuff a lot easier to
find.  There'll be a Members icon in the upper left (along with Home, News,
and Guide) that links to members.lugnet.com, and the sign-in/sign-out icon in
the upper-right will be changing to a more "personal home base" type of
experience.

--Todd