 People / 3552
    Re: "My Collection" download page —Sean Devolites
   Thanks dude, This'll help a lot considering I used to have to plug one set in at a time into an Excel worksheet. Hasta la Vista, Sean (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.people)

        Re: "My Collection" download page Todd Lehman
   (...) Holy cow, I had no idea! I'm really sorry this feature wasn't available for you all along. I don't know why I didn't think of it before. It only came up recently as a by-product of a discussion of an offsite feature that could be implemented (...) (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.people)