 People / 3540
    Re: Can you delete message posts? —Cary Clark
   In lugnet.people, Dean R. Hennen writes: ... (...) ... If you used a newsreader to post it, you can use the same newsreader to delete it. Read about that here: (URL) you used the web to post it, you have to request that the administrators cancel it. (...) (21 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.people)

        Re: Can you delete message posts? —Adrian Drake
   (...) I believe you can delete through a newsreader even if you posted using the Web interface. I have done that in the past. But perhaps the way these things work has changed recently. Adrian -- (URL) (21 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.people)

        Re: Can you delete message posts? —Cary Clark
   (...) ... (...) I stand corrected. You can cancel a message posted either way with your newsreader. The LUGNET server will then send an e-mail to the account associated with the poster to verify that the post is to be canceled. Cary (21 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.people)

        Re: Can you delete message posts? —Dean R. Hennen
   (...) Thanks a lot guys, but in that link that Cary showed me didn't help so much. They said there was a menu to delete it and there isn't any. Could you let me know an alternative? Thanks. Cheers (*clink*) Dean (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.people)