 People / 3513
Re: Just congrats to Mike Rayhawk
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 23:59:05 GMT

In lugnet.fun.gaming, Mike Rayhawk writes:
This job has been a real eye-opener for me - if there aren't enough
high-detail sets hitting the shelves, it's not the fault of the designers.
(*cough* Marketing *cough*)  The models the designers have sitting around
the office would make you weep to see them - their awesomeness is beyond
belief!  Apparently that's the product of access to warehouses full of Lego
and getting paid to play with it on a full-time basis.  Unfortunately, if I
brought a camera to work and started flashing pictures I think I'd be
summarily dragged out to the parking lot and shot.

Marketing...it's like Dilbert come to life...so, is their excuse that we
have the constructive abilities of a pickle? or that we simply have the MIND
of a pickle? Mabye the next time they refute the 10:1 scale Death Star,
remind them that they shoved out Galidor...