 People / 3484
Re: Gone for awhile
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 15:12:08 GMT

In lugnet.people, Chris Maddison writes:
Hi all,

Well, lots has happened in my life the past couple weeks.  Mainly, me and
Shiri are no longer me and Shiri.  I just wanted to let y'all know that I'm
taking a break from Lego.  I've read countless stories of how Lego and
Lugnet has helped people through troubling times, and I applaud these
people, but every time I think of it it causes me some problems.  So I'm
packing up the bricks and saying goodbye to the Lego community for awhile,
perhaps a long while.  I just don't know.

-Chris

Very sorry to hear this.  You will be missed!  Remember, if you ever have
the urge to click some bricks, they will always be there for you.  And if
you just want to talk about them, we AFOLs will welcome you back at any time.

Take care!
-Hendo