 People / 3455
Re: Top 1000 noisemakers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Wed, 8 Jan 2003 22:41:02 GMT

Kevin Wilson wrote:

Frank Filz wrote in message <3E1B44AB.D80811B3@mindspring.com>...

Even a little faster:

Even faster, if you know you want to highlight right to the end of the
message:

position the cursor where you want to start highlighting
Hold down Ctrl and Shift and press End.

And note that either way you select your huge chunk, you can use shift
and cursor keys to adjust the end of the selection. You can also
re-adjust the end with a shift mouse-click.

FUT: lugnet.off-topic.geek