 People / 3430
Re: Top 1000 noisemakers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 2 Jan 2003 18:58:45 GMT

In lugnet.people, Richard Noeckel writes:

P.S. it took a real-long time to scroll down and delete the WhOlE list!
Is there an easier way??? I wanted to press ‘Select All + Delete’ but
was unable.       :(

If you don't want to delete all the quoted message, but just the list (or
any other time you're trying to delete stuff en masse), just put the cursor
at the start of the first line-to-be-deleted, hold down shift, and tap (or
hold) page down till as much as you want is highlighted, then hit delete
(don't press page up or page down or the arrow keys after you let go of
shift, though, or your highlighting effort will be wasted).

-Greg "Fox" Cook