 People / 3373
  Re: Lugnetter Interview Idea

(...) Yes! You gotta see it then. You'll see!!! (...) Snip (...) Right. Way to go. And as you will see in the movie, you get a little of both, of course more of the Lego side. Then again, whatever people are willing to divulge. I would like to see (...) (22 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Lugnetter Interview Idea

(...) But... are there real Trekkies in it? If so, I might have to pass. ;) (...) This is actually a nice twist on the interview. It might go like this: Those who intended to make a video would start a new thread on LUGNET. Those with specific (...) (22 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.people)