 People / 337
    Did anyone know Al Dolfi? —Todd Lehman
   Did anyone know Al Dolfi <algary@swbell.net>? I just received a note from next of kin saying that Al passed away on November 30. (He was signed up for AucZILLA auctions but hadn't participated, so I really don't know much about him.) --Todd (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.people)

        Re: Did anyone know Al Dolfi? —Tim Courtney
   (...) Nope, didn't know him. I haven't heard of him either until now. Still, very unfortunate. Again its a reminder that the people we communicate with online have real lives and are mortals too. Obviously news like this reminds us of James and (...) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.people)