 People / 3365
    Re: Lugnetter Interview Idea —Erick Jensen
   Intresting idea. I don't know if one person would be up to this task. That's alot of travel and commitment. The IFC, independent film channel seems to sponser stuff like that all the time. It's worth looking into. One thing that I thought of from (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.people)

        Re: Lugnetter Interview Idea —Eric Sophie
   (...) Right. I was just thinking that perhaps their could be one person from each state that could gather the videos or conduct them, then they could be centrally edited and so on. This way all the portions of the film could come to one place rather (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.people)