 People / 3300
Re: busy again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 21:30:47 GMT

In lugnet.people, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
In lugnet.admin.general, David Koudys writes:
In lugnet.admin.general, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
Just wanted to let folks know that, although wedding stuff is all over, Jim and
I are now in the process of buying a house - so I might be a little slow in
responding to requests.

-Suz

I request that you and Jim go off and buy a house, move lotsa LEGO into the
house, and enjoy the LEGO... I mean the house.

thank-you.
:-)

Actually, I'm not sure how this'll work out... Jim has a toy-habbit too and the
house we're most interested in has twin spare bedrooms. Jim's immediate
reaction upon seeing them was something like, "Ooo, look! There's *YOUR* play
room.. [pointing] and *MY* play room!! [pointing]" while my reaction was more
like, "OUR computer room and OUR LEGO room!"

Congratulations on the marriage and good luck in the house hunt.  Since Jim
hasn't introduced himself to us (as far as I know, anyway), can you tell us
what his toy habit is?  The imagination reels at the possibilities...

..good thing we don't have any kids.

;-)

-Suz