 People / 3278
  Trying to traceanyone who has NASA connections..

Hi, I am doing some reserach for a possible sci-fi route in the BVE train simulator program. IIRC there were some people on LUGNET that had worked for or were connected with NASA. My reasons is that I'd like some pointers to possible idea sources... (...) (22 years ago, 29-Nov-02, to lugnet.people)