 People / 3266
    Re: Back in the States/LEGOWORLD Thanks —Klaas H. Meijaard
    (...) > (...) Hi Tim, nice to have you back on-line! BTW: in your report you mention everything and everybody during day-light.... Not a word about all this knowledge you acquired regarding Dutch beers, disco's etc.??? This upcoming (...) (22 years ago, 1-Nov-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.events)

        Re: Back in the States/LEGOWORLD Thanks —Tim Courtney
   Hey Klaas - Haha! Well now I'm back in the US with 4 months to go till 21, and Zero Tolerance(TM) doesn't leave me much room to skirt around the law....ahh well I can wait. The Dutch beers were great, and I had a few in Germany and Denmark as well. (...) (22 years ago, 1-Nov-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.events)