 People / 3261
Re: Nic-Name Disclaimer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 19:41:15 GMT

In lugnet.people, Mark Neumann writes:

We are all Legomasters.

And how!  Has anyone looked around lately?

It's just amazing. All the Fun never Stops!

Eric, I can only guess that you're catching some heat lately.  Dude, I only
know you virtually, but I'll vouch that you're one of the coolest heads out
here.  Anyone else noticed that Eric here posts to just about everyone's
creations?  Ever seen a negative post from this guy?  Think it's his ego
that gets himself shows at home?  Think again.  As far as I'm concerned, you
are "the Legomaster."

Hey thanks, really its just a disclaimer I post every once in a while.
It's the same as I have on my Web-Site. Also because I have decided to
pursue possible avenues to bring the "Legomaster" to the next level, I just
wanted everyone to know that if I'm all gung-ho about it; I'm still Eric
Sophie under it all. Thank you for the support. I'm glad you get it.
Basically it's an alter ego, a gag, a super hero if you will. If anybodies
got beef, challange me! Uh oh, there I go again!

Legomaster Unbound!

Mind you however with a name like Neumann (pronounced Noi-mann, thanks to
the German heritage...)  I want dibs on "Legomeister"

You got it Miest!

Later

Mark

Thanks, Eric Sophie who feels the NWBrickCon excitement from here. Hear the
noise from the East Side!