 People / 3241
    Been tied up Suzanne D. Rich
   I'm sorry that I haven't been around much lately. FYI, it's because my wedding planning is in high-gear. (of course it's way more work than I thought it'd be - a tiny guest list, but in another city.) Please forgive me if I don't keep up with LUGNET (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Been tied up —Eric Kingsley
     (...) Suz, How did you get this post out if you are tied up? Do you need us to call 911 or something? Kidding aside congratulations, Eric K. (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.people)

        Re: Been tied up Suzanne D. Rich
   (...) Well guys, I'm wickedly in the thick of it now... wedd is 1 week from today. please forgive me for neglecting tasks. I'll try to get caught up soon. best, Suz (22 years ago, 18-Oct-02, to lugnet.people)