 People / 3220
    Re: Keyboard trouble! —John Morgan
   (...) Why? I've found that if a keyboard is stuck with coke or whatever, all one needs to do is to pop off the keys with a screwdriver in the problem area, clean there, and then stick them back on. That's the best thing about keyboards.. keys are (...) (22 years ago, 24-Aug-02, to lugnet.people)

        Re: Keyboard trouble! —James Brown
   (...) Two reasons: 1: if the spilled substance gets down to the circuit sheet, it's toast. Easiest way to tell this is if some keys do not work. 2: Cleaning a keyboard with stuck keys takes too long. An hour of my billable time is worth more than a (...) (22 years ago, 25-Aug-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.geek)