 People / 3213
3212  |  3214
Subject:
Me baby is born!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 07:09:46 GMT

Howdy y'all,
My announcement is BIRTH!!
My third child was born August 19, 2002 at 7:52 PM PST at 9 pounds 1 ounce,
19 inches long, 14 (!ouch!) inches at the head, 14 and a quarter (!!ouchy!!)
at the chest.  She is a healthy happy baby girl, feeding well and happy in
her home.  The name of this beauty is Ellia Rose, and we are all very glad
of her arrival.  She smiled 5 times today!  Ellia is a cutie pie!!  Thank
you for all the LUGNET and non LUGNET support and interest, perhaps we can
create a thematic DUPLO child care station around her to post on Brickshelf...

Mom is recovering well with normal aches and pains.  The epidural (pain
relief at the spinal nerve) did not work this time (and they tried many
things to fix it) so she felt natural childbirth.  Christel is a RN with 12
years in ER, L&D, Cardiac and Peds but none of that prepaired her for the
pain.  Guys, we have NO IDEA what hell birth is for women.  All moms that
show love and adoration for their children deserve the richest rewards and
praise.
We're all fine,
How are you?

Best happy wishes to you all.