 People / 3207
  Monte Cook

There is a reference on Monte Cook's page: (URL) he creates dioramas out of LEGO. Does anyone know if he reads Lugnet, or has anyone seen pictures of his creations? Frank (22 years ago, 6-Aug-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Monte Cook

I believe Ken might have known him from his work @ WotC, but I'm not sure and of course I can't ask. His name and face is familiar, I might of met him once. I can't be sure. -- Thanx~ Nicole; "Now with Masters in Psychology Analytical Action!" (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 7-Aug-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.gaming)