 People / 3096
    Eek! I lost my password and member number. —Alexander Johnston
   My excite e-mail pretty much screwed me over and deleted all of my mail including the one with my Lugnet password and member number. Does anyone know how I can go about retreiving it, or am I pretty much screwed? (22 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.people)

        Re: Eek! I lost my password and member number. —Jason King
   Post a message in admin.general or i believe you can email admin@lugnet.com Print yourself a copy of them :-) -- Jason King LugNet #665 Alexander Johnston <Areas-4@excite.com> wrote in message news:Gu6680.HwF@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 7-Apr-02, to lugnet.people)