 People / 3095
3094  |  3096
Subject:
Purchasing my first home!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 17:43:06 GMT

I'm now in escrow with my first home!  I can't wait to get out of my
apartment.  This somewhat offsets my recent divorce in terms of happiness!

And it's just under 1,300 square feet (including the Arizona Room) so
there's plenty of room for Lego!  Let's see, one bedroom will be the Train
Room, one will be the Classic Space room and I guess I should sleep in the
other bedroom.  There's no basement, but that's common for this area.

Time to pack up all the Lego I own - yikes!!

- Bob