 People / 3088
  Soon to be Blacktron I complete!

How strange collecting certain themes can be... Before 2 days ago, I was sad that becoming Blacktron I complete seemed to be a far off reality. Then all of the sudden, the purchase of the last 3 sets (including the Message Intercept Base) at (...) (22 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Soon to be Blacktron I complete!

(...) If BT1 is re-released, there will most likely be some variations in the parts, so it will still preserve the exclusivity of owning the original items. :^) (22 years ago, 31-Mar-02, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Soon to be Blacktron I complete!

(...) Actually, I would like to see the original BT1 series released as Legend. If Lego released them in sets of two, or combinations of sets, that would be great. After, all most of the Blacktron sets are worthy as legends! I only have two of the (...) (22 years ago, 31-Mar-02, to lugnet.people)