 People / 307
Re: LUGNET Memberships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 03:44:10 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

In lugnet.people, Richard Franks writes:
In lugnet.people, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Don't tell me your PW, but should I be able to figure out what the
default one is???

Well, if you can work out mine then please let me know :) I'm just impatient • to
wait until (probably) after Christmas for my package to arrive :)

Richard

OK, that kind of answers that the PW is either sent in the mail or emailed
to you, I finally got around to filling out my info form (kind of embarassing
for me to be the only person in the first 20 (50?) that didn't have theirs
filled out, except for Paul G.).

So, if there is someone else out there who filled out their form but didn't get
mailed a packet, did you get an email with your password?

Number 49 here to say "no", my PW did not come with an email AND I have yet to
receive my membership packet.  So if you see me on the street and I am not able to
perform the secret handshake, please go lightly on me.

-7x7{;^D

I tried all the
obvious ones like my user ID, my name, the ever popular "password", "LUGNET"
and a few others...

Thanks. I can wait, I guess but you know how impatient I get.

++Lar