 People / 2961
Re: My favorite minifig
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 17:58:12 GMT

"Nicole Drumm" <kdrumm1@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
Picture of Ken Jr. can be found here:

http://www.geocities.com/duelarcane1/other/nonlego/pictures/saycheese/my/fav
orite/minifig/kenjr.jpg
please excuse the length of the link. I buried the image that deep for a
reason.
--
Nicole~

Who ever said minifigs were all the same?

Scott A