 People / 2940
    Three years gone...just remembering —Christopher L. Weeks
   Hi all, I guess I came out of my dark age about three and a half to four years ago now. When I first started selling LEGO to help fund my own collection, I was doing auctions by hand in the style, if not nearly the scale, of Auczilla with various (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.general)

        Re: Three years gone...just remembering —Adrian Egli
   I'd like to thank Chris for remebering this day. Many of us really wanted to see the guy in person but just didn't have the chance. Myself and the rest of the gang of SCLTC are gettting our stuff together for BricksWest 2K2 and I did a little (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.general)