 People / 2935
    Re: Good news! —Mark Sandlin
   (...) Aw man, fraid not. I didn't pack any mecha for the trip. I'm too worried about them surviving the shipping so I only shipped some of my more sturdy spaceships. I guess you'll just have to come visit Seattle. :^D ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head -- (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.people)

        Re: Good news! —Eric Sophie
   Ok, I'd like that, I'll keep that in mind for the future, it would be fun. Thanks, good luck Tues. Legomaster (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.people)