 People / 2857
    looking for Michel Brachmond —Jeroen de Haan
   Hi, Can someone ask Michel Brachmond (from Germany?) to contact me direct? He posted some very nice models on Brickshelf and I want to ask him something. Oh, and please don't follow up this mail! Thanks, Jeroen (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.cad, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.trains)

        Re: looking for Michel Brachmond —Reinhard "Ben" Beneke
   (...) Michel is from Luxemburg. You will find his mail address (at least the one he used 12 months ago) on the right hand under this link: (URL) Regards, Ben (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.trains)