 People / 2850
    Re: LFB? —Jude Beaudin
   (...) Lindsay, I have extended the voting for the BT1 contest a couple of days ('til Friday) to give you a chance to vote. If anyone can get a hold of Lindsay and let him know this, it would be appreciated. The Scrutinizer (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

        Re: LFB? —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) Sorry, I can't cast a vote fairly, because connectivity issues--calling long distance over a 14.4 (!!)--mean that I can't browse the entries and make a fair decision. So if the contest voting is only open until Friday, I won't be able to cast (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)