 People / 2845
Re: Newbie
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 15:53:26 GMT

"Benjamin Medinets" <bmedinets@excite.com> wrote in message
news:GpMMHn.LoE@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.people, Jimmy Figiel writes:
I signed up to become a member last Friday.  It mentioned that I would be
getting an email with more information on it.  I have not yet.  Is this • ok
or should I try to become a member again?  Thanks.

Sometimes, the admins aren't as quick as we'd like*....you might have to • wait
a little.  I wouldn't try to become a member again.  You will get a
notification sooner or later....

* - the admins are regular people who have regular jobs running Lugnet on • a
basically voluntary basis.

Also, did you pay for your membership yet?  They don't process the
application until they receive payment.  If you have paid and you're still
waiting, it doesn't hurt to send an email to admin@lugnet.com.

-Tim