 People / 2833
  Frank's Great Holiday Adventure

Well, I'm slowly settling back into my apartment after a two week holiday adventure. This year I went to my mom's in St. Petersburg FL (actually Treasure Island) for Christmas and then to a church camp south of Miami from 12/26 to New Years Day. (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.loc.us.sc.cha)