 People / 2827
Re: Top 1000 noisemakers (was: Re: Posting frequency?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 05:33:58 GMT

In lugnet.people, Bram Lambrecht writes:
In lugnet.people, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
In lugnet.people, Dan Boger writes:
121335 Posts, 2298 Unique names.

Hmmm ... last year we had 31 people with over a thousand posts, and this
year only 9.  Plus the overall number has gone down - any ideas what this is
attributed to?

Todd's list last year was a list for all posts since September 1998, IIRC.  I
may be slacking, but there's no way I posted half as much this year as last.
But I think you're right in that some of the "newness" has faded.  As far as
MOC's are concerned, I think the bar has been raised too high, if that's
possible.  There are just too many amazing MOC's to make a meaningful comment
on all of them.
--Bram

It would be interesting to update last years list, so a comparision between
now and last year can be made.

-- Terry K --