 People / 2807
2806  |  2808
Subject:
Happy New Year LUGNET! May it be a damn sight better than the last...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 1 Jan 2002 08:11:21 GMT

Here's wishing my friends and aquaintences here at LUGNET a healthy and
happy new year!

May this year bring you everything you need, some of the things you want,
and nothing that you can do without.

As I approach my first anniversary in this unique online community, I would
like to express my thanks to those who have become friends, those who have
provided support, and those who have shared the past year's joys and sorrows.

Join me in remembering those who we worried for, those lost, those now
alone...and feel free to re-visit my LUGNET page in tribute to the events of
September 11, if you would like to find out what the people of LUGNET are
really all about...remember, we all came together here at LUGNET.
(http://www.lugnet.com/~1024/WeAllCameTogether)

Best wishes in 2002!

Matt