 People / 2721
    Look into the past —Tim Courtney
   Hey everyone - Here's a page I ran across, apparently not updated since sometime in late 97 [1]. I came across it when working on some LDraw.org content in the memorial section. There's still a link to my Zacktron redirect URL at (...) (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.people)

        Re: Look into the past —Gary E. Blessing
   thanks for sharing, it gave me an answer to something I've been wondering about,but never asked. why Mr. Jessiman died. (figured it might be a touchy subject) Gary Tim Courtney <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message news:Gn6I8J.J9E@lugnet.com... (...) (...) (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.people)