 People / 2721
  Look into the past

Hey everyone - Here's a page I ran across, apparently not updated since sometime in late 97 [1]. I came across it when working on some LDraw.org content in the memorial section. There's still a link to my Zacktron redirect URL at (...) (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Look into the past

thanks for sharing, it gave me an answer to something I've been wondering about,but never asked. why Mr. Jessiman died. (figured it might be a touchy subject) Gary Tim Courtney <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message news:Gn6I8J.J9E@lugnet.com... (...) (...) (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.people)