 People / 2711
Re: Undeliverable Mail goes to news poster?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 05:15:40 GMT

In lugnet.admin.nntp, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.admin.nntp, Erik Olson writes:
I keep getting mail bounces for LUGNET.pirates which Steve Barile apparently
subscribed for mail delivery.

Maybe it's the wrong behavior for Steve's (former?) internet provider, maybe
it's LUGNET?

The bad thing is that I get the mail bounce when I only posted to
LUGNET.pirates (web interface). That sort of thing should go to the list
processor.

Yes, these are annoying. I usually fire off a "don't forget to unsubscribe"
message if I can figure out where to send it...

By the way, where is Steve?

I heard Steve Barile is on vacation in Alaska. However...

steveb@ubistudios.co.uk on Tue, 13 Nov 2001 23:18:35 -0000

I really don't think this addy belongs to Steve Barile... unless he's
changed jobs. I thought he was an Intel lifer. This is a UK address. I am
not sure who it is, perhaps some other Steve B.?

Steve Burge, according to a quick news search for "ubistudios"

HTH

James