 People / 2686
    So am I! (was: I'm back... :-) —Shiri Dori
   Hey, yay, I can latch onto another thread! And Selçuk's no less! I'm back too, and will soon be checking email on every day or every other day basis. And start up a posting frenzy (or not?)... By the way, I'm starting my studies in Haifa University (...) (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.il)