 People / 2664
  Farewell All

I have decided to put down the brick for good. This Lego stuff was just too time and money consuming for me. Also with the loss of most of my stuff due to storm damage, I am switching to other hobbies that I've been neglecting for the past 18 months (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.general)

  Re: Farewell All

(...) Sad to see LEGO (and eurostyle) trainhead go! Good luck and take care! -Frank (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.general)