 People / 2589
  Wedding MOC

Here is a small MOC I made for an old friend who is getting married tomorrow. We used to build Space together as kids. (URL) Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 24-Aug-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Wedding MOC

Hey that's pretty cool! nice use of the radar dish on top. -Geordan- (...) (23 years ago, 24-Aug-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Wedding MOC