 People / 2587
  Re: I'm moving...

OK, change of plans. I will not have regular email access from this friday until mid October. I may have occasional online time but not on a regular basis. I apologize ahead of time for all those emails I will not answer on time. CW people, do not (...) (23 years ago, 23-Aug-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: I'm moving...

(...) And there was much rejoicing. *yay* j/k That happened to me for a few months, and it wasn't bad. It's good to have a little break for a while at times. (23 years ago, 23-Aug-01, to lugnet.people)