 People / 2583
2582  |  2584
Subject:
Thank You from the Jassim Family!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sun, 19 Aug 2001 04:53:52 GMT

Greetings! I just wanted to offer my heartfelt thanks for all the messages
of joy and kindness that so many of you offered to me, my wife and my new
baby boy, Noah. We are a very happy little family :)

As before, I've temporarily posted a picture to Brickshelf for everyone to
see. This picture is of Noah today (Saturday the 18th), at two weeks old:

Thanks again, everybody!

Dan