 People / 2502
    Re: I'm moving... —Mario Ferrari
   (...) (packing, (...) out (...) Wish you both all the best for your moves, and for all. Italy's not very far from your countries. Selçuk and I already met in Istanbul, and I will visit Israel too, sooner or later. In case you come and visit Italy, (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.people)

        Re: I'm moving... —Selçuk Göre
    (...) Thank you very much for your nice wishes. I think we need them..:-) Selçuk (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.people)