 People / 2426
Re: Finally Delurking
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sat, 21 Jul 2001 16:34:51 GMT

Thanks Rich,

Yes, it was very good to meet other grown up people like me, who still build
lego. Made me feel a bit less alone in this world.

It was nice that you took the time to sit through my 'workshop' on Sunday.
Your genuine intrest and and enthusiasm has left an indelable mark on last
weekend's event, (at least for me).

Wow, well thank you.

Once again welcome. If you haven't already, you should go to
www.wamalug.org and look into joining them, since you are here part of the
time.

Actually I have been trying to log on there for a few days but there seems to
be problems with the server. Does anyone know about this at all? is it just my
PC that is old and decrepid?

Magnus