 People / 2419
    Re: Has anyone seen Anrdeas Stabno or has he went the way of Chandra Levy? —Scott Runkle
   Jesse, Andreas and his wife recently had their first child..... I would be patient in waiting for a response. Speaking from experience, it's an overwhelming and time consuming experience. -- Scott (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.people)

        Re: Has anyone seen Anrdeas Stabno or has he went the way of Chandra Levy? —Andreas Stabno
   Yup, Scott, you're right. Priorities change once that li'l one is here. The space set I have for sale is not the <set:6984 #6984 Galactic Mediator>. Instead I have the <set:6986 #6986 Mission Commander> for sale, but marketplace activities don't (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.people)