 People / 2388
Re: Intoducing.....ME!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.people
Date:
Sat, 7 Jul 2001 00:09:42 GMT

In lugnet.people, Shawn Davis writes:
Hello all,
    I have been a member of Lugnet for awhile and thought it was time to
let the world know I exist.  Before I get to me I wanted to say that this is
a great website and I hope that it has continued success.

<snip>

My collection is now coming up on 11,000 pieces.  If
you feel like it you can read my member page at:

http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/?m=1094

Nice intro, Shawn!  Welcome!

If you made it this far then thank you.  If not well then you wouldn’t
read any of the bad things I have to say to you anyway :)

I can tell you're going to be right at home here!  ;-)

Maggie C.